- Where do you live? I live in Fairfax, Virginia, a suburb of Washington DC
- Tell us about your family. I am married to Mike, who is a lawyer for the Federal Government (I am too). My son, Andy, will be a senior in high school this year and my Mom lives with us.
- How long have you been stamping? I have been stamping for about 5 years.
- Where do you do your stamping? I have taken over an extra bedroom, which I call my craft room. It is all mine!
- What is your must have stamping too? My must have tool is my Japanese Book Drill — can punch a hole anywhere.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for about 2 years, although I’ve had this particular typepad blog for a year.
Labels: Joan Bardee