Today & Tomorrow, we are very excited to have Eva Dobilas as a guest blogger here on the JustRite Blog. Eva is our newest design team member and she couldn't wait to get inky with images from our Be Strong Set. Here's Eva ….
Instructions for creating my card:
- Create a 5.5” square card base out of black cardstock. Cut a 5.25” square from the flower patterned paper from Glitz Beautiful Dreamer line.
- Cut the largest Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles shape out of the blue with heart patterned paper and ink the edges and using pop dots adhere to card front.
- Cut a 5.25” x 1” panel from the pink hounds tooth patterned paper and add lace to the bottom of it and adhere it to card front, tie a crinkled ribbon around and add a Pink Paislee jeweled button in the middle of it. Adhere all that to the card base.
- Stamp the Be Strong ribbon with frame image to white cardstock using Palette black ink pad and paint it with Luminarte Twinkling H2O’s. Stamp the ribbon separately to white cardstock with black ink again and paint it with pink Luminarte Twinkling H2O’s and using pop dots adhere to the ribbon frame.
- Layer that on top of Tattered Angels Butterfly frame. Stamp the oval frame from Be Strong on white cardstock and stamp the Hope sentiment in the middle of it with Waterlily Green Palette ink and cut it out using the smallest Spellbinders Beaded Ovals die. Finally stamp the tiny butterflies from the stamp set onto patterned paper, cut them out and adhere them to card front
JustRite Stamps: Be Strong
Dies: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Beaded Oval Die
Inks: Pallete Inks –Waterlily Green, Black ;Luminarte Twinkling H2O's – pink
Paper: Glitz Beautiful Dreamer line
Accessories: Tattered Angels Butterfly frame, Pink Paislee jeweled button, lace, pearls